Información del Curso
BAAppraise: A Knowledge Appraisal™ is the ideal tool for understanding your knowledge of standard business analysis methods, tools and techniques. Individuals answer a total of 80 multiple-choice questions and a comprehensive scoring results report and summary is presented back to the individual online. Appraisal results, provided in a comprehensive report, establish the knowledge level of individuals in each competency area and of the team as a whole, enabling you to plan and enhance your business analysis training approach.
The results are tied to the technical competencies as described in the Business Analyst Competency Model. This competency model was developed by a team of experienced professional and practitioners after spending years analyzing the emerging role of the business analyst. The eight scoring areas are:
- IT Fluency — competency in the areas of IT concepts, technology and application, as well as desktop productivity applications.
- Eliciting Requirements — competency in requirements elicitation techniques, communication skills between technical and non-technical personnel at all levels within an organization, and conflict management.
- Building the Business Requirements Document — competency in analyzing, classifying and documenting requirements; communications regarding the business requirements document; impact analysis; and managing changes to the requirements.
- Business Process Re-engineering — competencies in workflow analysis, business process analysis, finding improvement areas and use of business modeling tools.
- Structured Analysis — competency in logical data and process modeling, communications using data and process models, and use of data and process modeling tools.
- Object-Oriented Analysis — competency in areas such as object-oriented modeling, communications using object-oriented models and use of object-oriented modeling tools.
- Testing — competency in designing test strategies, test plans and accomplishing test execution, including user acceptance test development and execution and test monitoring.
- User Support— competency related to the design and development of user
training and job-aids (both instructor-led and technology-based
training) and monitoring to ensure the benefits of this training
To register: CLICK HERE